- Glass-On-Glass design produces pure, great tasting flavor
- Ceramic heating element provides even convective heat, reducing the risk of combustion
- Angle of the heater-cover to wand connection prevents flower from falling into the element
- Custom hand-blown glass temperature knob ensures no two Silver Surfers are alike
- Highly customizable – select housing and base colors as well as custom glass accessories
- Each unit is built and tested by hand in Colorado, USA
- Vaping temperature is adjustable to fit your personal inhale speed and chosen herbal blend
- Ships in a high-quality hemp and polyester padded bag with compartments for all accessories
- Easily converts into the safest e-nail on the market
- 1 x Silver Surfer Vaporizer (220V International Version)
- 1 x Padded Carrying Case
- 1 x Glass Marble Stirring Tool
- 3 x Replacement Screens
- 1 x Hands-Free Ground Glass Wand
- 1 x 3 ft. of Vapor Tubing
- 1 x Clear Glass Mouthpiece
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Use of a ground glass connection permits â€˜hands-freeâ€™ vaporization; this means you can rest the wand on the heating element and inhale at your leisure. The wand and heater cover fit perfectly to create a seal so no vapor is lost in the inhalation process. Hands-free operation does, however, necessitate regular stirring in order to achieve even vaporization of the material.
How Silver Surfer Works
Simply turn on the vaporizer and adjust the temperature knob to your desired setting. We recommend setting the dial at 2 oâ€™clock. While the Silver Surfer is heating up, place your finely ground material into the end of the wand and attaching that to the heater cover.
How to Clean and Maintain your Silver Surfer
In order to ensure that your SSV functions at its optimal level, regular cleaning is highly recommended. The stainless steel screens and silicone tubing should be replaced roughly every 3 months depending on frequency of use.