- Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer
- Excellent vapor quality and taste
- Quality Glass Mouthpieces
- Ceramic heating element
- LED display Temperature Settings
- Automatic shutoff Extended battery life
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Potpourri Dish
- 2 x Diffusing Tubes (Straight & Curved)
- 1 x Aromatherapy Sample
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Reputation: The Arizer Solo has a strong reputation, scoring fairly well in online reviews. For this reason, many vape shops frequently recommend it. Due to Arizer Soloâ€™s glass tube, this dry vaporizer has gained praise for its amazing-tasting quality vapor.
- Guarantee: With this unit, you get a two-year warranty on the craftsmanship, parts, and the battery life. The manufacturer has backed the ceramic heating element with a lifetime limited warranty. It is to ensure your vaping is uninterrupted.
- Preparation Time: Depending on your preferred temp level, this unit can be ready for use within one minute. However, it reaches optimal performance if you let it heat for about two minutes. For vapers, this can be a little annoying, but the vapor you get is worth the wait. If it is your first time using the Arizer Solo, you may experience difficulty when assembling the Arizer Solo. This is evident when inserting the glass tube into the taut O-ring seal on your vaporizer. However, you can simplify the process by preheating the vaporizer with high temp to loosen the O-ring seal. Donâ€™t be afraid to apply some force when trying to insert the tube. They made the tube from durable glass, so chances of breaking are minimal.
- Portability, Size, and Privacy: Measuring 1.75 by 4.5 inches, you can use the Arizer Solo as a portable vaporizer. However, it is relatively larger than most other portable vaporizers in its class. Consequently, keeping it concealed in the pocket isnâ€™t easy. Thus, this vaporizer is ideal for those who want a cordless vaporizer for home use purposes.
- Ease of Use: This unit features straightforward controls, making it simple to clean and maintain. However, drawing vapor from this system can be challenging, mainly because of a tight draw. Most users compare the process of pulling the vapor from this device as being similar to attempting to suck up thicker milkshake via a straw. Nevertheless, the best way to go is by drawing slowly and deeply, for a few seconds in each inhalation. Remember, the slower you do it, the thicker the vapor youâ€™re likely to get.
- Heating and Temperature Regulation: The Arizer Solo is designed to offer seven temperature control settings, and options range from 122- 410 degrees Fahrenheit. Though there are a few vaporizers that offer better customization, most will allow you only 2-4 preset heat settings. So, we can give it an above average grading. The Arizer Solo is a convection model, which it ideal for producing great, tasty vapor. The quality of vapor is high because it doesnâ€™t get in touch with a heating plate. It usually results in uneven vaporizing, or even worse, combustion of the medium. On the flip, hot air blowing through the medium offers much better, even vaporization and better flavor.
- Power Supply: Soloâ€™s marketing department suggests that the Arizer Solo offers a lithium-ion battery. This can last for 2.5- 4 hours. However, we found that it greatly depends on the temperature setting you choose. At highest heat setting, it lasts about an hour and a half or a little longer. On medium levels, it can last you for at least 2 hours â€“ which isnâ€™t bad. And if youâ€™re an intermittent vaper, you can extend the battery life up to a whole hour by powering it off when not in use.
Note: Color may change subjective to stock availability