- Ceramic heating element provides even convective heat, reducing the risk of combustion
- Glass-on-glass components provide great tasting vapor, and easy cleaning access
- Temperature is adjustable to fit your chosen herbal blend, as well as your personal inhale speed
- Easily converts into the safest e-nail on the market
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum Housing ensures durability and strength
- Padded Storage Bag made of the same Hempster material as the standard SSV storage bag.
- 1 x Da Buddha Vaporizer
- 1 x Ground Glass Wand
- 1 x 3 ft. Vinyl Tubing
- 1 x Glass Mouthpiece
- 1 x SSV Stir Stick
- 1 x Replacement Screens
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Padded Storage Bag
How the Da Buddha Vaporizer Works?
Simply switch on the Da Buddha and adjust the control knob to your desired temperature. We recommend setting it to the 2 oâ€™clock position for optimal results. While Da Buddha is heating up you can grind your blends and load them into the wand. Within 2-4 minutes (depending on your heat setting) you should see the ceramic heating element glowing which means Da Buddha is at the selected temperature and ready to use. Connect the glass wand to the heater cover and draw slowly on the other end of the whip for about 5-8 seconds to achieve a healthy inhalation. The Vaporizer utilizes Ground Glass hands-free operation which means users donâ€™t need to hold the whip up to the heater cover while vaporizing.
How to Clean and Maintain the Da Buddha?
To make sure your vaporizer functions properly, we advise you to regularly clean and maintain your vaporizerâ€™s essential components. The stainless steel screens and whip tubing should be replaced every 2-3 months depending on how often itâ€™s used. Soak the glass pieces in Orange Chronic or Agent Orange to remove any contaminants or residue that may have accumulated. When you are not using the Da Buddha, we recommend unplugging and placing it out of reach of children. If you plan to travel with the Da Buddha vaporizer, we include a padded storage bag with every purchase in order to protect your Da Buddha vaporizer while in transit.