- Hold handle while unscrewing the clear container.
- Fill 1/3 of the clear container and the handle.
- Re-assemble the clear container and the handle.
- Once assembled security, flip the power switch on.
- Shake gently while holding the handle until the desired textures achieved.
How to use:
- De-stem the Dry and break up into smaller parts.
- Place parts into clear container, ensuring that you do not fill more than 30% of the container.
- Screw the container onto the body of the machine ensuring it is locked in securely.
- Switch the machine on and slowly move in an upright position and shake.
- Continue action until desired texture has been achieved.
- Do not disassemble the chopping blade.
- Sharp blades may cause severe injury. Never operate the chopper without the clear cover securely fastened.
- Clean chopping blade with a cloth and methylated spirits to prevent rusting.
- Remove batteries before cleaning, to prevent possible injury.
- Keep out reach of children.
- high quality
- Powered by 3x AAA Batteries
- Material: zinc alloy, plastic
- Fast metal sharp spin teeth