Prima features a stainless steel pathway located between the mouthpiece and the heating chamber that does an excellent job of cooling down the vapor each time you vape.
- Heating Style: Convection
- Oven Material: Stainless steel
- Vapor Path: Stainless steel
- Removable Battery: Yes
- Battery Life (Usage time): 5 sessions
- Charge time: 90+ minutes
- Heat-up Time: 40-60 seconds
- 1 x Prima Heat Not Burn (NZ compatible model)
- 1 x Heating Chamber Cover
- 1 x SS Vapor Pipe
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Cap Sleeve
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Charging Cord
- 2 x Cap Screens
- 1 x Blends Scoop
- 2 x Mesh Screens
- 1 x Cleaning Tool
- 1 x Plug Brush
- Level 1: 350°F – 360°F ( 176.67°C – 182.22°C )
- Level 2: 365°F – 375°F ( 185°C – 190.56°C )
- Level 3: 380°F – 390°F ( 193.33°C – 198.89°C )
- Level 4: 390°F – 400°F ( 198.89°C – 204.44°C )
- Vapor Quality: The vapor quality of the Prima is fine. It offers above average flavor but it does lack the huge clouds that a lot of vapers chase, so keep that in mind. It has a stainless steel vapor path that does an okay job of retaining flavor and the smoothness of said vapor is moderate when compared to other similar units.
- Fast Heat Up – the and Heat Not Burn can reach its maximum working temperature in 1 minute or less. That’s rather fast for a portable unit.
- Heat Protection – it has a built-in heat sensor that powers the model off if it gets too hot. This ensures safety and helps prevent combustion.
- Efficiency – although the oven is small, the Prima does a good job of vaporizing what it can hold.